A little taste of butz

I'm excited about this blog. I plan on utilizing it to put thoughts down in... type. I think about a lot of the issues I face on a day to day basis and writing them down will allow me to consider them with greater clarity and consistency. I also expect this blog to serve as a place to rant and rave so that I don't have to bother my friends with my trivial b.s. Because usually, when I get upset over something ranting will do no good and often I'm just hungry or tired, so why bother them? butz

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I'm a college student, figuring things out one day at a time.

Monday, October 31, 2005

My favorite oratory idea

America at Half Mast

What effect do all the recent tragedies have on the American psyche?

Katrina(FEMA's fuckup), 9/11, Corporate Scandal(Enron, Tyco), Political Scandal(DeLay, Frist, Libby, Snowe etc.), the war in Iraq

can discuss the half mast idea and also the idea that great blows will result in great change, either progressive to meet the demands or conservative to retrench in our failing ways...

butz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home