A little taste of butz

I'm excited about this blog. I plan on utilizing it to put thoughts down in... type. I think about a lot of the issues I face on a day to day basis and writing them down will allow me to consider them with greater clarity and consistency. I also expect this blog to serve as a place to rant and rave so that I don't have to bother my friends with my trivial b.s. Because usually, when I get upset over something ranting will do no good and often I'm just hungry or tired, so why bother them? butz

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I'm a college student, figuring things out one day at a time.

Monday, October 31, 2005

weekend and video ipod

It was good hanging out Friday night with Pat and Jas. I had fun and the movie was
pretty good. Saturday night Jasmine and I went to a house party for
like 15 minutes, it was pretty lame. We were both pretty trashed. I
had a few beers and a couple shots and she had a shot and a half. Man,
you'd think she took a 8 shots.

Then that night we got into a fight. I was passing out during family
guy and she wanted to go to bed. I told her to figure out her or the
limits. She's like what? I'm like you're in calculus... figure it out!
and I yelled at her. Then she started crying and I got madder at her
for crying about limits. It was really stupid when it happened but
absolutely hilarious the next day.

butz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home