A little taste of butz

I'm excited about this blog. I plan on utilizing it to put thoughts down in... type. I think about a lot of the issues I face on a day to day basis and writing them down will allow me to consider them with greater clarity and consistency. I also expect this blog to serve as a place to rant and rave so that I don't have to bother my friends with my trivial b.s. Because usually, when I get upset over something ranting will do no good and often I'm just hungry or tired, so why bother them? butz

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I'm a college student, figuring things out one day at a time.

Monday, October 31, 2005

More Oratory

How about the fabled Alan Greenspan? Talk about idolatry. Every word he says is interpreted like the prohet at Delphi. Investors hang on his every word.

Some call him a political hack. As someone takes over how appropriate that we examine Greenspan's effect on the economy, what effect this idolatry will have in the long run will bernanke also receive it etc.

butz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home