A little taste of butz

I'm excited about this blog. I plan on utilizing it to put thoughts down in... type. I think about a lot of the issues I face on a day to day basis and writing them down will allow me to consider them with greater clarity and consistency. I also expect this blog to serve as a place to rant and rave so that I don't have to bother my friends with my trivial b.s. Because usually, when I get upset over something ranting will do no good and often I'm just hungry or tired, so why bother them? butz

Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I'm a college student, figuring things out one day at a time.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Deep Throat

Idaho Beta reveals he's Deep Throat
(Posted: 02-Jun-05)
W. Mark Felt, Idaho '35, revealed in the current issue of Vanity Fair magazine that he was the informant to the Washington Post known as "Deep Throat" during the Watergate Scandal (1972-1974.) Felt, a top ranking FBI official at the time, leaked information to Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernestein that led to President Nixon's resignation in 1974.

Felt earned a bachelor's degree in letters and science from Idaho, where he was a member of the Gamma Gamma Chapter and served as chapter president. He went on to earn a law degree from George Washington University and joined the FBI in 1942.


Source: www.betathetapi.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home